Anderson Aeromotive and Idaho County Airport [ GIC ] welcome you to ~ Warbird Weekend – typically scheduled mid July in Grangeville Idaho.
We’ll post the dates for Warbird Weekend for 2016 as soon as a date is established.
Warbird Weekend is a family-friendly Warbird Air Fair event featuring World War II Era Planes.
Warbird Weekend will showcase Anderson Aeromotive facilities and unique aeromotive services, as well as a glimpse of our expansion plans at the Idaho County Airport.
Bring the whole family! Learn together about the history of our World War II Era Planes, meet the veterans who flew these warbirds, surviving harsh weather conditions and heavy enemy fire.
- WWII Era Planes
- Pancake Breakfast
- Beer and Wine Garden & Lunch by The Twisted Cellar
- Tours of the Smoke Jumpers Grangeville Air Center
- Young Eagles – Free Airplane Rides for Youth 8-17
- Idaho Army National Guard – Lakota Helicopters
- Obstacle Course
- New Heavy Equipment
- Pilot Costume Contest for Kids at Noon at the Information Booth
Items for sale at the event:
- Limited Edition Inaugural Warbird Weekend Prints & Posters
- Antique Airplane Parts
- Pratt & Whitney Hats and other commemorative items
- Idaho County Airport Past and Future
- Tourism and Recreation Expo
For more information about Warbird Weekend, contact:
Melisa Bryant – (208) 983-8302